A Progressive Vision for Higher Education

Your donation will help fund our dissertation fellowship for social science PhD students in the U.S. whose work can contribute to the change we seek.

Contributions are tax deductible. 

If you prefer to donate by check, contributions can be mailed to: 

Center for Engaged Scholarship
42 Plaza Drive
Berkeley, California 94705

We now have the ability to accept donations of securities. For information on making such donations, please write to


Center for Engaged Scholarship is a 501 (3) (C) organization – EIN 85-2361734

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This
Skip to content